Representatives from FLC Group and Boeing sign an agreement to buy 20 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft — VNS Photo The signing ceremony took place at the US Chamber of Commerce in the presence of Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue. The trade agreement, worth up to US$5.6 billion, is the Vietnamese carrier’s first deal to purchase a wide-body aircraft. FLC Group chairman Trinh Van Quyet said the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner would serve long international air routes, adding that the airline’s long-term goal was to connect Vietnam to major markets in Asia, Europe and North America. The airplane’s high-class interior design is in line with Bamboo Airways’ target to become the first airline to provide First Class seats in Vietnam, he added. In May 2017, FLC Group announced the decision to establish the Viet Bamboo Airways Company, with a charter capital of VND700 billion (US$31.4 million). Currently, Bamboo Airways is planning routes while waiting for the government’s approval of its operation licence. FLC plans to serve 24 domestic and 16 international routes. In Vietnam, the airline will connect tourism complexes, such as Thanh Hoa-Quy Nhon, Thanh Hoa-Phu Quoc, Thanh Hoa-Nha Trang and Hai Phong-Quy Nhon. In the international market, Bamboo Airways… Read full this story
- Lufthansa Orders 20 Boeing 787 Dreamliner Jets Worth Nearly $6Bln
- Singapore Airlines grounds part of Boeing 787 Dreamliner fleet due to engine problems
- Norwegian to deploy Dreamliner jet to support hundreds of stranded passengers as airlines ground Boeing 787 Max 8
- UK aviation authority bans Boeing 737 Max aircraft from 'arriving, departing or overflying UK airspace'
- Temporary ban on Boeing 737 MAX aircraft 'into and out of Irish airspace' after tragedy
- Community rallies to buy 20-year-old raising her five siblings a new car
- Spain and rest of EU airspace closed to Boeing 737 MAX aircraft after plane crash in Ethiopia kills all 157 passengers
- Boeing 737 MAX aircraft, involved in two fatal crashes, banned from UK airspace
- European ban on Boeing 737 Max aircraft not to affect Estonian flights
- Uzbekistan Airlines obtains fourth Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
Bamboo Airways buys 20 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircrafts have 328 words, post on ven.vn at June 27, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.