While the IQ test certainly isn’t the only way to measure intelligence, it’s definitely a solid indicator of how clever you might be. Typically assessing your logic, the run-of-the-mill IQ test can take between 60 and 90 minutes to complete. Luckily for us, there’s an internet friendly (by which we mean much shorter) version… This 11 question IQ test is doing the rounds, and driving people crazy with just quite how difficult is is. If you feel up for a challenge, give it a go here, and see how you do.
- 11 Questions: Al Roker would have liked to integrate The Flintstones
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reacts to conservative criticism: "I am as powerful as a man, and it drives them crazy"
- [TEST DRIVE] Tiguan SUV is now cheaper and better looking
- As the virus spreads, what we need is an IQ test
- This colour personality test is going crazy on TikTok - here is how to take it
- 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Test Drive And Review: Newer, Bigger, Better?
- Here’s Why The AI At The Wheel Of A Self-Driving Car Might Be Male, Female, Gender-Fluid, Or Gender-Neutral
- The doctor will 'see' you now: Online vs. in-person vision tests
- White House Orders Staff to Wear Masks as Trump Misrepresents Testing Record
- Fort Worth Reopens COVID-19 Mobile Testing Sites Citywide
This 11 question IQ test is driving the internet crazy have 210 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 2, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.