Police must have plan to protect “street knights” Chairman Phong visits a street knight in the hospital In a tour to People’s 115 hospital to visit “street guardians” who were stabbed while trying to stop a gang of four robbers from stealing an expensive scooter, Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong today stressed police in the city must have plan to protect “street knights”. Chairman Phong added that it is needed to protect these men who are ready to sacrifice for the city people’s safety and property. The ‘street knights’ yesterday followed the gang of robbers from Tan Binh District to district 3 where they stopped in front of the store and started to steal an SH scooter parked there. Being chased by the street guardians, the gang of robbers took out weapons to aggressively fight back. Consequently, two men died and three men were seriously wounded. Hospital deputy director Dr. Bui Minh Trang said that the hospital admitted three men who were rushed to the hospital in critical condition. Forty-two year old Nguyen Van Thoi and 29 year old Nguyen Hoang Nam had wound in their heart and their body turned blue. Despite doctors’… Read full this story
- Monmouth and Ocean county briefs
- Student News: Imaginative Readington students have date with destiny
- Student News: Old Bridge middle school project builds up community involvement
- Student News: Mayor for a Day program gives insights into Plainfield government
- News in brief: New effort to start Sing Sing museum
- Lee County: 'We were blessed' Hurricane Irma did not bring expected flooding
- Daily News writer has no trouble arming up at stores that James Holmes patronized in Colorado
- Daily News takes you inside unfolding crisis as Hurricane Sandy batters New York
- N.Y.C. terror attack: Paterson man charged; 'felt good about what he had done'
- Bridgegate: Kelly says she told Christie of plan
Social News In Brief 15/5 have 306 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.