WINDSOR, England (AP) — Prince Harry and Meghan Markle gazed into each other’s eyes and pledged their eternal love Saturday as they married at St. George’s Chapel in front of hundreds of celebrity guests and millions of viewers around the world. The American actress arrived to a fanfare and walked down the aisle accompanied part of the way by Prince Charles and by 10 young page boys and bridesmaids. The children included 4-year-old Prince George and 3-year-old Princess Charlotte, children of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge. Markle’s sleek white dress, designed by British designer Clare Waight Keller, had a boat neck and was made of silk. Her veil came to her waist in front and billowed out for many feet behind her long train. Harry and best man Prince William wore dark formal military dress, with white gloves and the frock coat uniforms of the Blues and Royals, and Harry kept his full red beard intact. As Charles and Meghan drew close to the altar, Harry said: “Thank you, Pa.” To Meghan, Harry said: “You look amazing.” Marriage of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Begins Markle seemed poised and confident as she delivered her vows without so much as… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle goes from tourist to Duchess with picture outside Buckingham Palace at 15
- Who is Michael Curry, the animated American Bishop speaking at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding
- Meghan Markle pregnant as Prince Harry to become father for first time
- Harry and Meghan are expecting their first child – but it won’t be a prince or princess
- Prince Harry was ‘worried’ about not finding a partner, wanted to start a family quickly, book claims
- Princess Eugenie's wedding to be shown live on TV 'after BBC snub'
- Fox & Friends Pans NABJ’s ‘Journalist of the Year’
- One can have sympathy for a beleaguered duchess
Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch have 307 words, post on www.cleveland.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.