Former India batsman Lalchand Rajput has been appointed Zimbabwe head coach on a three-month deal, which may be extended based on the results. Rajput replaced Heath Streak, who, along with the entire coaching staff, was sacked in March after the team failed to qualify for the 2019 World Cup. Rajput’s first assignment will be challenging one, with Zimbabwe set to play a home T20I tri-series against Australia and Pakistan in July. Rajput had also coached Afghanistan in the last two years. Zimbabwean cricket has been marred with crises in the last few years, especially on the financial front.
- Paulo Bento appointed as South Korea head coach
- Louisville City FC names new head coach
- UT Vols: Phillip Fulmer ushers in 'new era' as athletic director, heads coaching search
- Woody Johnson confirms Todd Bowles' return but Jets head coach is on the clock for 2017
- Rugby World Cup African Qualifiers: Namibia maintains its winning streak with a 58-28 win over Zimbabwe
- Rugby Africa Gold Cup: The Namibian National Squad travelling to Zimbabwe
- Gophers volleyball coach Hugh McCutcheon has a winning formula
- Knicks’ dysfunction under Phil Jackson continues with appointment of Kurt Rambis as ‘defensive coordinator’
- Canzano: Will Urban Meyer still be Ohio State's coach when Oregon State opens 2018 season in Columbus?
- Ohio State appoints panel to oversee Urban Meyer investigation
Lalchand Rajput appointed head coach of Zimbabwe cricket team have 212 words, post on www.radio.gov.pk at May 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.