In occupied Kashmir, Joint Resistance Leadership has termed the ceasefire in the territory announced by India as a ploy to hoodwink public opinion on national and international level. In a statement in Srinagar, Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Muhammad Yasin Malik, said the peace-loving people of Kashmir believe in permanent peace rather than a relaxation in killing for one month. They said Kashmiris are engaged in a legitimate struggle for securing their right to self-determination and want a permanent halt to the war in the valley thrust by India.
- China, Kashmir and the ghost of August 5
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, Indian Army retaliates befittingly
- India's acquisition of Rafale jets could trigger arms race in South Asia: Pakistan
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Day to mark India’s victory in 1999 conflict against Pakistan
- Sonia Gandhi on I-Day: "India has no place for bigotry, sectarianism, intolerance or injustice"
- India Accuses Pakistan of Breeding Terrorism After Pakistani PM's UN Speech
- Pakistan deploys J-17 fighter jets at PoK's Skardu airbase; PAF carries out military exercises
- Article 370: Going back 72 years in history
- Terror alert on eve of Article 370 abrogation anniv
- Abrogation of Article 370: Pak government issues guidelines for kinds of words to use
JRL terms India's ceasefire in Occupied Kashmir cruel joke have 198 words, post on www.radio.gov.pk at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.