Life StylePosted at: May 19, 2018, 11:56 AM; last updated: May 19, 2018, 12:48 PM (IST)Also in this sectionPriyanka Chopra at Harry and Meghan’s weddingAs royal as it getsSixteen actresses protest against racismSridevi honouredThe love-hate relationWindsor, May 19 Four Indian women dressed in brightly-coloured silk and organza saris are among the special guests invited by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to their wedding in Windsor Castle on Saturday. Suhani Jalota, the founder of Myna Mahila Foundation, arrived in the UK from Mumbai with three other colleagues earlier this week. Their women’s empowerment charity, which produces and distributes low-cost sanitary napkins to women in Mumbai’s slums, is the only non-UK organisation hand-picked by the royal couple as beneficiaries of donations in lieu of wedding gifts. “We are all very excited to be representing India at the celebrations. We are so honoured that she (Markle) chose us and kept her word that she would help us in every way she can,” said Jalota, who is among 600 guests to witness the wedding ceremony at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. Her colleagues, Deborah Das, Archana Ambre and Imogen Mansfield, are among the 1,200 members of public invited to the wedding picnic party… Read full this story
- Has Priyanka Chopra Already Received Invite For Prince Harry-Meghan Markle Royal Wedding?
- Prince William, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend Anzac service in London
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Select Alexi Lubomirski As Royal Wedding Photographer
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Have Night Out at Queen Elizabeth's Birthday Concert
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding: Everything you need to know
- Indian-origin chef on Prince Harry, Meghan wedding guest list
- Plus-size bloggers recreate Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's outfits
- Ann Widdecombe attacks Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for supporting LGBT+ rights
- We imagine the Mills & Boon version of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal romance — plus you can win a copy
India's sari-clad women make a splash at Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wedding have 315 words, post on www.tribuneindia.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.