What time is the royal wedding? How can I watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get married on live TV or streaming? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will say “I do” Saturday, May 19, at St. George’s chapel at Windsor Castle in front of Queen Elizabeth, Prince William, Kate Middleton and the rest of the royals. Celebrity guests are expected to include the Spice Girls, Elton John, singer Joss Stone, actress Priyanka Chopra, and some of Markle’s co-stars on the USA Television series “Suits”; 2,460 members of the public are also invited to stand in the grounds of Windsor Castle on the big day. For the rest of us in the United States of America, the event will be available on most major networks and streaming services The ceremony start time is expected to be around 7 a.m. ET and last until 9 a.m. ET. Here’s how to watch the royal wedding live and when: ABC 5 a.m. ET (plus an “augmented reality” experience on ABC News’ iOS app to see yourself virtually next to the royal carriage and Queen’s guard) CBS 4 a.m. ET (with Tina Brown, who wrote about Prince Harry’s mother Princess Diana in “The Diana Chronicles”) E! News 5 a.m. ET (with Giuliana Rancic and red carpet-live… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wear Tonga flag bearer’s Olympic outfit
- Prince Harry's polo pal Nacho Figueras says he will 'defend him with his life' against public criticism - and reveals how Meghan 'gave up everything she had to marry the man she loves'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share highlights of South Africa tour to Instagram including Archie's meeting with Desmond Tutu and Harry's land mine clearance
- Meghan Markle planning on cheering Serena on at Wimbledon
- Royal wedding causes everyone to make jokes about Carson Wentz getting married
- The Royal Wedding Has Been A Hot Topic Among WWE Superstars And Fans
- Serena and Beckham among Royal Wedding guests
- French Open 2018: Serena Williams practicing at Roland Garros after royal wedding
- Eagle-eyed royal fans claim Harry 'ignored' Meghan when he failed to notice her chatting to him during 'awkward' moment at baseball game
- Harry and Meghan reveal they were 'deeply touched' by the community spirit they witnessed in South Africa as they follow 17 new Instagram accounts that promote togetherness
How to watch royal wedding: TV, time, livestream for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle have 377 words, post on www.syracuse.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.