On Tuesday, voters in four separate states will head to the polls as the strength of the GOP establishment in Washington is tested against grassroots “Make America Great Again” conservative economic nationalist candidates. Voters in West Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, and Indiana will select their nominees to represent their respective parties for a variety of different offices, from House races to Senate nominations to governor’s races–and much of what happens in these states will set the tone for what is to come in upcoming races elsewhere around the country.President Donald Trump won each of these four states in the general election in 2016 against Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton as he swept the country with 30-and-a-half states and 306 electoral votes. In the primaries in 2016, he won three of the four–losing only Ohio to favorite son and outgoing Gov. John Kasich. Here is a breakdown of what to look for in many of the competitive races on Tuesday night as results flow in from across these four states. West Virginia Senate Primary This state’s senate race has become surprisingly competitive in the final week or so, with former Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship surging in the final analysis. Despite his… Read full this story
- Election Day is here - Trail Markers special early edition
- Biden secures first Election Day victory and takes all five votes in Dixville Notch: Trump follows with win in Millsfield as the two tiny New Hampshire towns with a combined population of just 26 announce their results at midnight
- MAGA convoys take to the freeways across the US and clog the Mario Cuomo Bridge over the Hudson River ahead of Election Day
- Trump begins Election Day with confident predictions on Fox News
- Biden, Trump make last-mile dash of swing states before Election Day
- WATCH: Orthodox Jews Pray for Trump’s Victory on Election Day
- Vietnamese-Americans look forward to election day spectacle
- Stocks rally again worldwide as Election Day finally arrives in the U.S.
- Ilhan Omar Fires Back at Sean Hannity After He Criticized Her for Encouraging Election Day Voting
- REVEALED: COVID-19 hospitalizations hit record highs in seven states in the week before Election Day - but with 50% fewer daily deaths than in May
Election Day Round One: Establishment Forces Face MAGA Candidates in Tuesday Primaries have 361 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.