Trading and investing provides one of the last few frontiers of opportunities in India. The trend started picking up in the late 80s in the US and gathered speed with the technology boom and low cost of operations and internet trading. Algorithm trading brought the wiz kids to the market adding more speed and liquidity to an already volatile market space.In India, as is the case with all the markets, traders come and go as market rises and fall. Yet there are few who stay back. These are the ones who are able to decipher the code, who can see the method in the madness.Traders and investors come from various background. Some have an impressive educational background, who would have done well in any field they would have chosen, while others come from humble background with mediocre education.Close Yet all of them have certain traits that make them successful traders and investors. The one thing that is not necessary is a high IQ level. Legendary investor Peter Lynch is often quoted as saying ‘Everyone has the brainpower to follow the stock market. If you made it through fifth-grade math, you can do it.’ related news Jammu gets high security, facelift… Read full this story
- Auto Trader promotes new car listings via new marketing campaign
- Market Report: Used cars September 2018
- Adrian Newey's How to Build a Car Proves How Draining a Life in Formula One Can Be
- How to Create an Editorial Calendar for Content Marketing in 5 Easy Steps
- It Was Japan’s Most Daring Car. Then the Economy Imploded
- From Where To Get Valuation Of My Car Before Selling It?
- DRIVEN: Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost – jack of all trades?
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Content Marketing Examples for 2019
- The New-Car and Concept Hits, Misses, and Revelations from 2018
- The paultan.org 2012 Top Five cars list
A trader's journey from designing cars to trading multiple markets have 299 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.