Wrestling legend Johnny Valiant has died after being hit by a truck, according to reports in the US. The 71-year-old, whose real name is Tommy Sullivan, was struck by the pickup truck as he crossed a road in Ross Township, Pennsylvania. Witnesses reportedly saw Sullivan run across a section of the busy road, which was not a designated crossing, seconds before the horror smash on Wednesday morning. Ross Township Det. Brian Kohlepp told reporters: “We do have witnesses. There was other traffic on McKnight at the time, so we were able to speak with people who actually witnessed the accident. “The driver of the truck stayed here on the scene. There’s no indication that this was anything other than a terrible accident at this point, but we’re still investigating.” ‘Lucious’ Johnny Valiant was inducted into the wrestling Hall Of Fame in 1996. The pro-wrestler won two tag team titles with his brothers during his heyday in the 1970s and early 80s, according to the WWE website. He later managed wrestlers, including Hulk Hogan, and worked as a commentator. Tributes began to pour in from members of the wrestling world as news of Valiant’s death broke.
- ‘It was an audience of one,’ WWE legend reveals his opinion was never valued by Vince McMahon Arn Anderson
- ‘It was an audience of one,’ WWE legend reveals his opinion was never valued by Vince McMahon
- Great-grandfather confirmed dead in horror Buchan bushfires
- Terrifying moment semi-truck smashes into highway pile-up and flies towards TV film crew in Texas
- Producer and Songwriter Shadow Morton Dead at 71
- Andrew Dunbar dead – Brit Game of Thrones actor dies suddenly at home as colleagues pay tribute
- The Best Music Boxed Sets of 2019
- Up to 100 homes in Mallacoota believed to be destroyed by fire
- Fire-ravaged Buchan still without power
- The BANNED list! How Phil Collins, The Beatles and even ABBA were removed from radio playlists due to world events like 9/11 or Iraq War
Wrestling legend Johnny Valiant dead at 71 after being hit by a truck have 318 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.