WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is saving one of its biggest cases for last. The justices are hearing arguments Wednesday over President Donald Trump’s ban on travelers from several mostly Muslim countries.It’s the last case the justices will hear until October. RELATED: Travel ban hinders man’s ability to have lifesaving surgery The Trump administration is asking the court to reverse lower court rulings striking down the ban. The policy has been fully in effect since December, but this is the first time the justices are considering whether it violates immigration law or the Constitution.The court will consider whether the president can indefinitely keep people out of the country based on nationality. It will also look at whether the policy is aimed at excluding Muslims from the United States.People have been waiting in line for a seat for days. In another sign of heightened public interest, the court is taking the rare step of making an audio recording of the proceedings available just hours after the arguments end. The last time was the gay marriage arguments in 2015.The travel ban is the first Trump policy to undergo a full-blown Supreme Court review. The justices are looking at the third version of… Read full this story
- The people have spoken. The courts have spoken. President Trump lost
- Hollywood & Obama React To Supreme Court Ruling Overturning Same-Sex Marriage Bans
- Donald Trump says Supreme Court pick Amy Coney Barrett is a pure constitutionalist as he predicts a swift confirmation claiming 'it's hard to dispute anything about her'
- What's at stake if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- Biden appeals to Republican senators to avoid Supreme Court confirmation ahead of election: 'Follow your conscience'
- Checks and balances work well with the Supreme Court and the election
- Central Vista Project gets Supreme Court’s green signal
- Trump campaign asks Supreme Court to review Wisconsin challenge
- Trump Legal Team Takes to Supreme Court to Overturn Wisconsin Election Result
- Demand Justice: ‘Restore Balance’ by ‘Adding Seats’ to the Supreme Court
Supreme Court's last argument of session is over President Trump's travel ban have 329 words, post on www.abcactionnews.com at April 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.