The IMPACT Wrestling star didn’t hold back as he insisted it “killed” the company in its previous guise when then-president Dixie Carter signed the former WWE legend – whose real name is Terry Bollea – to a contract in 2009. He said: “Dumb*** Dixie Carter brought in racist Hulk Hogan and all those other guys. That’s what killed it and ran it into the ground. Of course I let my feelings be known.” His comments come after Hogan was left disgraced in 2015 when a transcript from a sex tape recording – which was secretly made in 2007 when the ‘Rocky III’ star was suffering from depression – was leaked ahead of his trial against Gawker which revealed him using the ‘N-word’ during a conversation about his daughter Brooke Hogan’s then-boyfriend. Whilst Steiner suggested the star’s run was a bad period for IMPACT, with the focus on aging stars rather than the young talent, they have also had more personal issues over the years. Their long-running feud worsened when Hogan’s wife Jennifer accused him of accosting her after she and him landed at a San Jose airport in March 2015 ahead of ‘WWE WrestleMania 31’, which took place in Santa… Read full this story
- Chris Hemsworth Says He's Going To Get Even More Ripped Than Thor For His Hulk Hogan Movie
- The Best Worst Wrestling Weddings, Recreating A Scott Steiner Promo, And More | Wrestle Buddies Episode 7
- Joe Francis's Secret War Against Gawker
- Mayor praises people’s response to the right-wing rally that didn’t happen
- A Rural Ohio Town Planned A Black Lives Matter Rally. Then The Bikers Showed Up.
- What Happened In Bethel, Ohio?
- Live Updates: Mitch McConnell, After A Long Silence And Without Naming Trump, Denounces Neo-Nazis
- New York City Boils Over
- View: China is losing its charm with Britain
Scott Steiner blames 'racist' Hulk Hogan for ruining TNA Wrestling have 293 words, post on nz.news.yahoo.com at April 19, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.