Democracy Dies in Darkness Sections Home Try 1 month for $1 Username Sign In Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Subscribe Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Accessibility for screenreader BloombergGadfly Analysis Analysis Interpretation of the news based on evidence, including data, as well as anticipating how events might unfold based on past events Fresh fruit and vegetables sit in crates on display inside a J Sainsbury Plc supermarket in Redhill, U.K., on Tuesday, March 27, 2018. Mike Coupe, J Sainsbury chief executive officer, spoke of the importance of having a strong online presence and improving efficiency to compete with Amazon. (Bloomberg/Bloomberg) by Andrea Felsted and Chris Hughes | Bloomberg by Andrea Felsted and Chris Hughes | Bloomberg April 28 After Argosbury comes Sasda. J Sainsbury Plc said Saturday it is in advanced talks to combine with Walmart Inc.’s Asda. The risk is that the tieup ends up becoming a sad-sack version of the latter. There are some merits to this supermarket combination. Sainsbury is focused on the south of England, whereas Asda’s stronghold is the north. The combined group would match or exceed the buying power of Tesco Plc, which has just gobbled up Booker… Read full this story
- ‘Hammer blow’ for Asda staff as jobs reportedly put at risk
- Hold the booze! The best low and non-alcoholic spirits, beers and wines to buy for Sober October
- Vegan or Vegetarian Wine and Where To Buy It
- ASDA launch gin-infused mince pies – and they sound amazing!
- Hollyoaks’ Jacob Roberts terrified as obsessed fan chases him around Asda and bangs on his car window
- Ron Howard Doesn't Buy Those Star Wars Spinoff Rumors
- Merger of UK's number two and three supermarkets 'would hit consumers'
- Town centres like Ipswich facing crisis as Debenhams calls in financial advisers
- Don't fancy Christmas pudding? Here's six scrumptious alternative dessert recipes if the traditional treats aren't for you
- Christmas has arrived early in Suffolk
Sainsbury Can Buy Asda. That Doesn’t Mean It Should: Gadfly have 315 words, post on www.washingtonpost.com at April 28, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.