Now Nottingham Forest can start planning for next season, Aitor Karanka might be tempted to mix up his team a little bit. But if it were me, I wouldn’t change too much. I’m not a big believer in rotation. For me, I think it can be disruptive and if Forest are starting to do some planning and preparation for next season, making lots of changes isn’t going to help. Everyone likes to see players being given a chance, but it can put pressure on you if you’re only coming in for one or two games. And it should also be about what people show in training as well, not just in matches. I’m sure the manager will be looking at that when he’s making up his mind about people’s futures. I’d definitely try to keep the defence the same – that back four has been doing well, so why change it? I’d still have Costel Pantilimon in goal, too. I know we haven’t seen Stefanos Kapino play yet, but it sounds like Pantilimon wants to come back to Forest, so hopefully they can get something sorted there. He’s got a wealth of experience and has done well since coming into… Read full this story
- Kate Hudson says it 'took a little bit longer' to lose the baby weight with daughter Rani compared to her two previous pregnancies
- Brits are the LAST to leave coronavirus cruise ship: 74 British Diamond Princess passengers are STILL waiting for rescue as hundreds more foreigners are airlifted to safety
- Kids behaving badly: When old rules of discipline no longer apply
- Elon Musk might not have to wait long for huge payday
- Valentine's Day 2019: Should I Stay With My Partner? | Opinion
- 'It sounds like heaven': Britons mock dramatic Government coronavirus advice that could see MILLIONS told to stay at home and take 14 days off work if they have flu-like symptoms
- 'I was Prince Harry's bit of rough': Tragic TV presenter Caroline Flack told how she spent evening 'chatting and laughing' with the Duke when they first met before striking up relationship
- Varun Tej Is No Longer Doing Surender Reddy's Film, Here's Why!
- Leonardo DiCaprio stays incognito under a hat and sweatshirt while on a date night with girlfriend Camila Morrone in West Hollywood
- Gigi Hadid takes a well-deserved fashion break in ultra RELAXED blue sweats after rocking Paris Fashion Week in Gaultier haute couture
'Kapino may have to wait a bit longer, Pantilimon deserves to stay in goal' have 407 words, post on www.nottinghampost.com at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.