Democracy Dies in Darkness Sections Home Try 1 month for $1 Username Sign In Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Subscribe Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Accessibility for screenreader Politics Analysis Analysis Interpretation of the news based on evidence, including data, as well as anticipating how events might unfold based on past events by Philip Bump by Philip Bump Email the author April 26 at 9:53 AM Email the author President Trump on Jan. 28, 2017. (Alex Brandon/AP) There are recordings, released well after he left the presidency, of Lyndon B. Johnson expressing his political thoughts in the Oval Office in often voluble and profane terms. It’s a glimpse of the real emotion of being president, the sort of thing that chief executives usually try to shield from the public. Not so President Trump. On Thursday morning, he called into Fox News Channel’s “Fox and Friends” for a long, and at times furious, interview covering a range of subjects. Nothing caused more obvious frustration to Trump, though, than questions about the investigation of possible coordination between his campaign and Russian actors during the 2016 presidential campaign. “They have this… Read full this story
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump distorts findings of Russia probe
- Barr: Justice Department is done with Mueller probe
- 75% of Americans disagree with Bernie Sanders' plan to let every US prisoner vote
- Trump suggests 'big news' for US autoworkers involves NAFTA
- Fox News' Maria Bartiromo is getting slammed for her friendly interview with Trump
- Fox News hosts apologise for chyron calling El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras '3 Mexican Countries'
- Watch a Fox News audience enthusiastically applaud a question about abolishing private health insurance
- Poll: After Mueller summary, Americans are still in 'wait-and-see' mode
- The Fox effect: Trump's base bolsters his standing
- Americans' support for impeaching Trump rises
As Trump tells Fox News that the Mueller probe is ‘horrible,’ a Fox poll shows that most Americans disagree have 295 words, post on www.washingtonpost.com at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.