Danang Hi-Tech Park needs VND1.3 trillion Danang City is promoting investments into housing, training and service facilities in Danang Hi-Tech Park (DHTP) worth a combined VND1.268 trillion, according to the Danang Investment Promotion Agency. Director of the agency Le Canh Duong on March 26 said local and foreign firms could choose to invest through public-private partnerships (PPP), which include build-operate-transfer (BOT). In addition to seeking capital for these facilities, DHTP also wants to attract investors to a research and development center to assist operations of enterprises there. Such projects can be financed by official development assistance (ODA) capital, according to Doan Ngoc Hung Anh, deputy head of the DHTP management board. In particular, the housing development project comprises villas, adjoining houses and condominiums with an investment estimated at VND842 billion. It aims to provide quality accommodation for employees, experts and scientists working at DHTP. Meanwhile, service facilities that will go up need some VND316 billion. As for the training center project, an estimated VND110 billion will be needed to train and develop human resources. According to Satoru Takizawa, chairman of the Japanese Business Association in Danang, one major weakness of the city is its human resources have not met requirements…
- The top young business and professional men in Wales 2018
- The Week in Business: The Markets and Impeachment
- Donald Trump openly attacks Amazon over taxes and business practices
- America's oldest gunmaker Remington files for bankruptcy after 200 years in business
- Donald Trump quits Twitter because he's 'too busy putting America first'
- Dow Jones drops 450 points as Amazon tumbles and trade war fires rise
- Vauxhall to build new Vivaro van at Luton
- Shell predicted dangers of climate change in 1980s and knew fossil fuel industry was responsible
- Trump's online store only pays sales in three states despite the President's attacks on Amazon's business practises
- Self-employed Universal Credit 'penalty'
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 31/3 have 296 words, post on at March 30, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.