After a recent debut in its home market of South Korea , Kia now reveals the new K900 in North American spec at the New York Auto Show. It’ll be on sale in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2018, and pricing details will come closer to launch. The K900 in the U.S. looks identical to its South Korean counterpart, where the sedan carries the name K9. The design is conservative and maintains a traditional three-box shape. There’s no effort to move towards the sleeker, coupe-inspired elements from many modern sedans. Kia seems quite proud of the new grille, which features a wavy mesh with 176 cells. The firm claims that the design is “suggestive of released energy accelerating away from its center in the way ripples in water move away from the impact of a splash.” This poetic concept isn’t very obvious when looking at the real thing, though. Gallery: 2019 Kia K9 13 Photos Inside, the K900 pampers occupants with luxury features. Buyers can get a 20-way adjustable driver seat that includes width-adjusting bolsters and shoulder adjustments. The quilting on the chairs is allegedly there “to invoke the spirit of clothing worn by Korean kings.” Folks riding in… Read full this story
- New York ePrix: Mahindra Racing Clinches Double Podium
- Calls for Victoria to borrow police oversight ideas from Northern Ireland and New York
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo says hospitals and schools face 20% cuts without coronavirus aid from D.C.
- Cuomo says Michael Bloomberg is helping New York launch testing and tracing program
- I am a New York food courier. Right now, it's worse than you think
- Nearly 90 Percent of Coronavirus Patients Put on Ventilators in New York's Largest Health System Died, Study Shows
- Coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic 'on descent', says New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
- 2020 WNBA Draft: How potential No. 1 pick Sabrina Ionescu, New York Liberty will be the perfect match
- Presley Gerber Debuts New Torso Tattoos Including a Gun on His Hip Bone
- Scarlett Johansson Says Her Love for New York Yankees Is a 'Sore Subject' with Fiancé Colin Jost
2019 Kia K900 Makes A Handsome Debut In New York have 338 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.