The Assassination of Gianni Versace . Photo: Jeff Daly/FX It's harder than ever to keep track of great television. No matter your taste, from trashy reality to highbrow prestige, there's definitely a show out there that you'll love — or two, or three, or more — but only if you actually find it among the hundreds and hundreds scheduled to air this year. Luckily for you, Vulture is here to sort through the mess. Here's our complete guide to the TV shows we're most excited to watch in 2018, arranged in chronological order by premiere date. If you put Angela Bassett, Connie Britton, and Peter Krause in a Ryan Murphy procedural, I will watch it. Bonus points for the perspective of this Fox show, which centers on first responders rather than the ubiquitous catch-the-bad-guy rhythm. What if Murphy and co-creator Brad Falchuk figure out how to depict first responders as one part of a government-funded social safety net based on compassion and humor and a desire to help people in their hardest moments? Just spitballing here. — Kathryn VanArendonk The two Crank films are wildly inappropriate masterpieces, and fans of them should rejoice at the existence of SyFy's Happy! Set to… Read full this story
- 3 Reasons That Make Psych TV Show Not Your Ordinary Crime Solving Series
- Watch a TV Show Online
- Top 10 TV Shows of 2009 You Need to Start Watching Now
- Pscyh TV Show - Six Reasons Why I Love It
- Like TV Shows? Missed Your Favorite One Tonight?
- How to Watch TV Shows on Your iPod
- 90210 TV Show - Can it Stand Against Its Predecessor?
- The Biggest Loser TV Show is Required Viewing on Some Diet Programs
- Grey's Anatomy TV Show - Why Are Stars Bailing Out on the Show?
- Architecture School - A Reality TV Show Unlike the Rest on Satellite TV
39 TV Shows We Can’t Wait to See in 2018 have 308 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.