TWO schoolboys have been arrested after three children and two adults died after a stolen car smashed into a tree in Leeds.Police have apprehended the two 15-year-olds on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving following the collision last night.Among the dead are three children with two aged 15-years-old and one 12-year-old.The other two people killed last night are two men aged 24 and 28.Two of the group were pronounced dead at the scene and three later died after being taken to hospital.West Yorkshire Police said they were operating under the assumption that there were seven people in the vehicle and are appealing for witnesses.One officer described the scene as “complete carnage” when they arrived and the vehicle has since been removed by investigators.A resident of Stonegate Road, who wished to remain anonymous, described hearing a “loud bang” which sounded like a “firecracker”.He said: “Me and my wife were watching TV some time between 9.30pm and 10pm when we heard a loud bang. I have seen the car which I believe had an ’05 number plate completely squashed.“Within minutes, dozens of police cars, a fire engine and several ambulances were at the scene. We could hear the sirens and see… Read full this story
- 'We are blessed none of the children were killed'
- Four arrested after stolen car crash in Northampton
- Four arrested after stolen car crashes in Northampton
- Car smashes into popular takeaway as customers wait for food
- Car smashes into Chinese takeaway as customers wait for food
- Daily report LIVE: Man killed as car crashes into tree
- Children drive stolen car 900km across Australia
- Car smash PC committed gross misconduct
- Boy (15) in legal action over PSNI 'terrorism arrest'
- School dad speaks out after dramatic arrest over Tollbar cars
Schoolboys, 15, arrested after three children and two adults killed as stolen car smashes into a tree have 287 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 26, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.