The Apple Watch might be the most popular smartwatch, but its controls and interface don't hold a candle to what you get on Samsung's watches. The problem is that because Samsung has been trying to start its own watch ecosystem with Tizen OS, its watches never received the rabid support that Apple's got from day one. But with new partnerships with some of the biggest workout app makers around and a tighter focus on fitness, it feels like Samsung and the new Gear Sport could be inching its way towards a critical mass. Advertisement Now, if you've been paying attention, you may have already noticed that this thing looks a lot like Samsung's current flagship wearable, the Gear S3 . In fact, the two are even priced the same, starting at $300. Where they differ is that instead of trying to be the one wearable to cover all your needs, the Gear Sport has gotten a couple tweaks and improvements that should make it a bit more sporty. Like the Gear S3, the Gear Sport features a circular AMOLED screen with a rotating bezel and two side-mounted buttons for Back and Home. However, the Gear Sport is slightly smaller, with… Read full this story
- Best Apple Watch apps 2022
- Best accessories for Apple Watch 2022
- Apple Watch Diary: Why I bought a ceramic Apple Watch Series 5 two years later
- Apple Watch Edition: Hands-on with the redesigned white ceramic Series 5
- Is my iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple Watch covered by warranty?
- How to download and install watchOS 8.4 on your Apple Watch
- How to download and install watchOS 8.4.1 on your Apple Watch
- How to Share Your Watch Face from Apple Watch
- Best Apple Watch: Which Apple Watch to buy in 2022
- Apple Watch Series 7 vs. Withings ScanWatch
Samsung’s Gear Sport Is Easier to Use Than the Apple Watch, But Where Are My Damn Apps? have 296 words, post on gizmodo.com at October 30, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.