Published 24 October 2017 Share close Share page Copy link About sharing Matt Damon and George Clooney are the latest actors to speak out about Harvey Weinstein. The Hollywood producer has been accused of rape and sexual harassment but has denied any allegations of non-consensual sex “unequivocally”. “You had to spend about five minutes with him to know that he was a bully,” Matt told ABC News. “He was proud of that. That’s how he carried himself. I knew he was a womanizer.” This is the tweet from ABC News with a video clip of George Clooney and Matt Damon. Matt Damon admitted his friend and fellow actor Ben Affleck had told him about Gwyneth Paltrow’s experience with Harvey Weinstein. In 1999 he said he worked with actress and the producer in The Talented Mr. Ripley but says he never asked her about what happened. Matt told ABC’s Good Morning America: “I never talked to Gwyneth about it. Ben told me, but I knew that they had come to whatever agreement or understanding that they had come to. She had handled it. “She was the first lady of Miramax. And he treated her incredibly respectfully. “I wouldn’t want to be… Read full this story
- Peter Jackson interview: 'Harvey Weinstein was a real bully – it was mafia thuggery'
- George Clooney and Amal set to return to Edinburgh for charity award
- I wasn’t afraid to stand my ground with Harvey Weinstein, says Gwyneth Paltrow
- George and Amal Clooney to collect charity award in Edinburgh
- Clooney to return to capital for award
- Shock waves of #MeToo reach the City of London
- Gillette Faces Backlash, Boycott Over #MeToo-Inspired Ad on 'Toxic Masculinity'
- Your essential guide to top TV shows and movies to watch over New Year
- The year in celebrities: 2018 brought three Kardashians, outsized weddings, and mourning
- How The Oscars struggle to find hosts as interest plummets and #MeToo scandal tarnishes Academy Awards ceremony
Matt Damon and George Clooney call Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein a 'bully' have 313 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at October 24, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.