The iPhone X became available for preorder early Friday morning. Only people who ordered in the first few minutes will get their preorder the first day it comes out, though. Analyst Gene Munster found that first-day iPhone X deliveries in the US from Apple were mostly sold out in 17 minutes and totally gone in 38 minutes. Apple stores will also have stock next Friday, though Apple advises to get in line early. Apple’s most advanced iPhone saw its shipping times slip to weeks in the minutes after it first went up for preorder on Friday morning. The iPhone X starts at $999 and comes in two colors, with each color coming in two models with different amounts of storage. Less than an hour after launch, models for all four US carriers on Apple’s online store were showing delivery times weeks after the device’s November 3 launch date. In some cases, Apple’s website now says the iPhone X would be delivered in “2-3 weeks.” Other people got confirmation messages that said their iPhone X wouldn’t ship for four to five weeks. Some people on social media reported issues with the official Apple Store app, which Apple retail officials had called… Read full this story
- iPhone SE review: Apple's cut-price smartphone king
- Apple to delay 2020 iPhone production due to decreased demand
- iPhone SE (2020) vs. iPhone 11: Can Apple’s budget phone beat a flagship?
- Apple says revenue rose slightly despite virus
- Britney Spears is 'having the best day ever' after her album Glory tops iTunes charts... nearly 4 years after its release
- Apple says it could reopen some of its US stores this month
- Heartbreaking moment wife had just 15 minutes to say goodbye to partner of 15 years after he died of coronavirus
- Mother’s Day Australia: Attention last minute shoppers, consider this fair warning
- Top India energy analyst says demand issue messes up forecasts
- iPhone 12 is Apple's next phone, according to acclaimed tech analyst
First-day preorders for the iPhone X sell out in minutes, Apple says demand is ‘off the charts’ have 322 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at October 27, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.