The Italian SUV may not be as fast as it seems. The Alfa Romeo Stelvio lapped the Nürburgring in a record 7 minutes 51.7 seconds , making it the fastest SUV ever around the Green Hell. But with any record-breaking Nürburgring lap, some are calling into question the legitimacy of Alfa Romeo's run, citing a number of editing issues within the video. The legitimacy question was first brought up by the website Bridge to Gantry , which pointed out a number of issues that could provide evidence of the video being faked. The video, which shows all 7 minutes and 51.7 seconds of the run, sees the Stelvio show up at the same location multiple times throughout, including the 2 kilometer sign, which shows up twice near the beginning of the video. See if you can spot it: Honda Civic Type R , which recorded a 7 minute 50.63-second lap prior to its 7 minute 43.8 second-run set in April. The latter of the two is a new front-wheel-drive record: Porsche 911 GT2 RS , which recorded a lap time of 6 minutes 47.3 seconds. A video comparing the two cuts to the GT2 RS lap can be seen below: suggest that without the cut… Read full this story
- VIDEO: Drug dealer who used dark web to sell drug 100 times stronger than heroin jailed for eight years
- Ride onboard this 200mph Jaguar XE SV Project 8 as it smashes the Nurburgring lap record by 11 SECONDS
- Best video games for Christmas 2017 - including Super Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and Call of Duty: WW2
- Best video games of 2017 including Super Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and Call of Duty: WW2
- Budget 2017 speech in full: Text and video of Philip Hammond's fiscal announcements on tax, the NHS and housing as it happened
- U.S. oil prices hit highest since 2015, but doubts loom over rally
- 46 held as paedophile ring targeted
- Acid attack thug Arthur Collins admits smuggling phone into jail to ring ex-lover Ferne McCann
- Teenage girl 'left to die in back of car while two men drove for hours ringing prostitutes'
- Saturday Night Takeaway: Ant and Dec receive a RECORD 8 million viewers for the launch of series 14
Alfa Stelvio 'Ring Record Video In Doubt, Evidence Of Editing have 347 words, post on www.motor1.com at October 2, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.