“I will not order K8. I will not order K8.”I repeat these words over and over as I enter Vietnam Kitchen, strengthening my resolve to try something new this time around.Those engaged in a food love affair with Vietnam Kitchen will understand my dilemma: We all have that one dish on the menu that sealed the deal — a dish that made us get what all the fuss over this little restaurant was about.For me, it was the hủ tiếu sa-tế (K8, $11.20), a spicy bowl of tender rice noodles swimming in a red-tinged broth infused with lemongrass, broccoli, bean sprouts and peanuts. Your choice of chicken, pork or beef is added, creating a flavor profile that is bold yet delicate, just on the edge of too-spicy.And for me, it’s positively addictive. I was determined that this visit to Vietnam Kitchen would be different; that I would indulge in an assortment of the countless other creations making up their lengthy menu. Indulge I did, and let me say, while some shone brighter than others, not one disappointed. More Louisville restaurant reviews ► El Mundo’s ‘controlled chaos’ is worth the delicious wait ► Gralehaus is one of the restaurants making Louisville shineVietnam Kitchen has long been ‘discovered’… Read full this story
- A bigger splash: Britain’s love affair with the swimming pool
- Brown Kitchen: ‘Scrambled’ tofu wraps with avocado basil cream
- Community kitchens reach out to needy during lockdown
- Allegations on free food baseless: govt.
- The foodie traveller: the best pho in Hanoi, Vietnam
- A Brown Kitchen: Rhubarb and cardamom kulfi
- Latest covid-19 news in Vietnam and Southeast Asia on April 7 (updated hourly)
- Are you having Downton deja vu? Slippery servants, affairs and pompous countesses - there's something eerily familiar about new TV drama Belgravia...
- Communities in Vietnam reach out as fight against coronavirus goes on
- Is your kitchen a COVID-19 hazard? Chef reveals the hygiene tactics you MUST follow at home to ensure your food and surfaces remain safe and germ-free
Vietnam Kitchen is worthy of a food love affair | Review have 336 words, post on www.usatoday.com at September 6, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.