TMV Vietnam picks rapper Suboi as brand ambassador
Popular rapper Suboi has been chosen as brand ambassador for the “No Quality, No Life” project of Toyota Motor Vietnam (TMV), the leading automaker in Vietnam.
The project puts quality goals first in all activities to cope with changes in consumer trends and lifestyles in Vietnam’s modern society.
Born and brought up in Vietnam, the young artist has emerged as a famous rapper thanks to her talents and stringent efforts. With great passion and strong dedication to music, Suboi has made outstanding achievements in the international music industry and performed at music festivals worldwide.
- Síle Seoige Is A New Citroën Brand Ambassador
- OnePlus Brand Ambassador Robert Downey Jr. Caught Using Huawei P30 Pro: Report
- Rapper Suboi to compete at the MTV European Music Awards 2019
- Rapper Suboi to compete at the MTV European Music Awards
- Honda brand ambassador Katie Taylor collects her new Honda Civic
- Let's make Vietnam a research nation: Swiss ambassador
- Brand Ambassador of Sangeetha Mobiles
- Geddes to serve as brand ambassador for KidzStuff
- Katie Taylor Announced As New Honda Brand Ambassador
- Renault Ireland brand ambassadors visit Joe Mallon Motors in Portlaoise