Get yourself into the festive spirit with a trip to one of these fabulous European Christmas markets. Take your loved ones and have the time of your life soaking up the joyful atmosphere. If you want to find cheap flights, from your nearest airport, head to Skyscanner for deals. The website compares prices depending on airline, departure airport and flight dates so if you’re able to be flexible then it’s perfect to find the best deal for you. Berlin November 23 – December 31 The hip German capital will be hosting some 40 Christmas markets across the city so you’re sure to find some cracking festive pressies. Don’t miss Winter World on Potsdamer Platz in the city centre which will be transformed into a vast winter wonderland with Europe’s biggest toboggan run. And you can fuel up with mulled wine and hearty bratwurst along with other seasonal treats at the Christmas Market at Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church . How can I get there? Direct flights from Manchester Airport to Berlin start at £40, on Skyscanner. Meanwhile easyJet flights, from London Gatwick to Berlin, start at £53 and flights with Ryaniar start from £44. See more information here . Dresden and… Read full this story
- Best Christmas markets in Europe – locations, dates and all you need to know
- How you can visit Europe’s best Christmas markets for around £100
- Historic Nuremberg is the perfect town for Christmas markets
- The best European Christmas markets to visit in 2017 from Winter wonderland to Swedish delights in Stockholm
- Machine gun cop guards merry-go-round at German Christmas market after Berlin truck massacre
- Top European Christmas Markets
- There’s magic home and away in our top 10 Christmas markets around the UK and in Europe
- When does Harrods Christmas Grotto 2016 open and can I still get tickets?
- When is Morrisons open on New Year’s bank holiday? Supermarket opening times over Christmas
- Best travel deals and cheap holidays for 2017 including all inclusive and last minute packages
The best Christmas markets to visit in Europe and how to get there have 317 words, post on www.getwestlondon.co.uk at September 7, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.