Is Final Fantasy V the best of the series? Whether you agree or disagree, if you love old-school Final Fantasy games you might want to read my new book Final Fantasy V, which is available now from Boss Fight Books. Each book in the Boss Fight series examines a single game that’s particularly important in the life of the writer. In my case, Final Fantasy V was the first game I ever imported, back in the days before SNES emulators, when the only way to play it was to buy a Japanese cartridge and physically modify your hardware. As a huge fan of Final Fantasy IV and VI, I had to see this “lost game” in the series for myself. Final Fantasy V, the book, is about that journey, but also all about the development history of Final Fantasy V the game. I spoke at length with director Hironobu Sakaguchi all about how it was made, finding out all kinds of fascinating behind-the-scenes stories. Here’s an excerpt from the book that details one of those: The book looks at the whole lifecycle of Final Fantasy V, from its Japanese origins to the groundbreaking fan translation project to its eventual “official”… Read full this story
- 16 New Books to Watch For in November
- The bestselling books in Canada for the week ending Nov. 3, 2021
- Prince Philip’s hidden passion for UFOs revealed in new book
- People Like Her Didn’t Exist in French Novels. Until She Wrote One.
- A Robot Wrote This Book Review
- My Book Was Censored in China. Now It’s Blacklisted — in Texas.
- Is The Pursuit Of Love based on a book?
- Porsha Williams wows in a tiny orange bikini on vacation with fiancé Simon Guobadia... ahead of her book release
- This Saga About the Rise of Social Media Was Just Crowned Best Business Book of 2020
- 8 Books to Read for a Kinder, Happier 2021
I Wrote A Book About have 311 words, post on kotaku.com at September 28, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.