THERE is nothing that can instil fear in a child (or adult) like a Disney villain.Now, Asda has launched a frighteningly good range of Halloween outfits based on these devilish cartoon baddies.The spooky collection, which is on sale now, includes devious sea witch Ursula from The Little Mermaid.The £25 outfit includes a tulle trim dress, featuring a shimmering scale effect, sequins and tentacle attachments at the hem, plus a silver wig.Meanwhile, the £25 Cruella De Vil look has the fashion obsessed heiress’ trademark (faux) Dalmatian shawl, red gloves and monochrome wig.There is also a Maleficent costume, priced at £22, that includes a glamorous dress with shimmering batwing sleeve attachments and a horn-adorned headpiece.If you want to be the fairest baddie of them all on October 31, you could dress up as the Evil Queen from Snow White.The £22 dress has a structured collar, flared sleeves and a royal purple front with a gold-coloured trim.The outfit also comes with a giant crown, which is attached to a headband.All of the outfits come in four sizes – 8-10, 12-14, 16-18 and 20-22 – and are available online and in selected stores now.Earlier this month, we revealed Marks & Spencer has launched a creepy… Read full this story
- Little Known Tips For Coming Up With Halloween Costume Ideas
- Costumes For Sexy and Crazy Halloween
- Halloween Costumes - What Better Way Can There Be to Dress Up Your Young Ones
- Spooky Halloween
- Joker Halloween Costume
- Finding the Perfect Halloween Costume
- Are Your Halloween Party Invitations Eerily Lacking in Etiquette?
- Halloween Costumes - Ideas For You
- 20 Spooktacular Tips For a Green Halloween
- Home Staging Secrets - Why Always the Fuss About Family Photos When Selling Your House?
Asda is selling Disney villain Halloween outfits for grown-ups from £22… and they’re frighteningly good have 277 words, post on www.thesun.ie at September 20, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.