The explosive tensions between the United States and North Korea took an apocalyptic turn Tuesday as President Trump vowed to unleash “fire and fury like the world has never seen” if Pyongyang continues its threats against America. The President’s harsh words came as a U.S. intelligence analysis reportedly determined North Korea has created a miniaturized nuclear warhead, crossing a red line for Trump. The confidential report, compiled by the Defense Intelligence Agency, seems to confirm many military commanders’ worst fears about the speed with which North Korea is ramping up its efforts to procure new powers of mass destruction. The Washington Post broke the news of the assessment hours after Pyongyang threatened “physical action” in response to sanctions unanimously approved by the United Nations over the weekend. Trump then issued his own ultimatum — pledging that the world would witness unprecedented carnage if North Korea does not abate its menacing ways. “North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” he said at an event at his New Jersey golf course, where he is vacationing. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.” Trump, his arms crossed in front of him,… Read full this story
- Ukrainian MP warns West of Russian distruction without the use of nuclear weapons
- North Korea's Kim says nuclear deterrent is ready, slams South Korea's Yoon
- This New Map Shows The Stunning Range Of North Korea’s Missiles
- Kim Jong-un threatens to use nuclear weapons amid US-South Korean tensions 'Gangster-like'
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un threatens to use nuclear weapons in potential conflicts with South Korea and United States
- North Korea’s Kim Jong Un threatens to use nukes amid tension with U.S., South Korea
- NPT meeting in New York discusses North Korea
- North Korea warns of security instability over U.S.-South Korea drills
- US fires missiles in threatening response to North Korea's chilling rocket tests
- What exactly is a H-bomb, and has North Korea really joined the thermonuclear club?
Trump warns of 'fire and fury' after report reveals North Korea armed with missile-ready nuclear weapons have 327 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at August 8, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.