It seems like only yesterday that Marvel Studios was getting started with a hero that was, let’s face it, merely C-list at the time. After years of film and TV properties of varying degrees of quality, which saw Marvel’s heroes tied up in various licensing deals with different studios, Iron Man kicked off what would become known as the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Now, a decade later, we’re finally ready for Avengers: Infinity War. And it’s going to be massive.Even Iron Man director Jon Favreau publicly wondered how the grounded real world of Tony Stark could possibly co-exist with the mythological realm of Asgard, but by the time Thor, Captain America, and Hulk joined the MCU with their own standalone movies, Marvel’s The Avengers brought it all together and smashed box office records in the process. The mostly costume adverse MCU of Netflix has kept it real with keeping it all real, while the movies have gotten wonderfully wacky without devolving into Batman and Robin level absurdity.Think about it: we’ve now had two movies with Rocket Racoon! BIG movies, at that. Uniting Cap, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Iron Man in the Avengers was a feat so magnificent, there have… Read full this story
- Avengers: Endgame smashes film download records
- 'Avengers' topples 'Avatar' to lead all-time box office
- 'Avengers: Endgame' breaks all-time box office record
- How a Stoke-on-Trent born engineer helped put a man on the Moon
- Wonder women: A new dawn for superheroes?
- Arya, Lady Gaga and Avengers: The great escape
- The places near Plymouth listed as UK's most haunted
- How Stokes Croft could look in the future
- How major developments could change the face of Stokes Croft
- Best games of E3 2019: From Star Wars to Cyberpunk
This List of Every Superhero In Avengers: Infinity War Will Make You Infinitely Stoked have 288 words, post on movieweb.com at August 14, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.