Tickets for Bruno Mars’ long-awaited concert in Malaysia officially went on sale this morning at 10am. However, to many Malaysian fans’ dismay, all tickets to the show were already snapped up in less than two hours. Organised by PR Worldwide and Live Nation, tickets to the concert were only available for purchase online via PR Worldwide’s website and MyTicket Asia. While some fans managed to get past the queue and eventually purchased their tickets, quite a number of fans were stuck in the queue or encountered payment errors despite having successfully selected their seats It didn’t take long for scalpers to put up tickets to the sold-out concert on reseller sites like Viagogo and StubHub at severely marked up prices At the time of writing, tickets that were originally priced from RM398 to RM888 are now being sold for at least RM1,193 and up to RM4,256 each. It should be noted that these websites are not officially authorised by the organisers to sell tickets to the concert. In one instance, a couple of CAT 3 tickets (originally priced at RM398) are being peddled for RM3,281.65 each. That’s more than eight times its original price! A quick search on e-marketplace Carousell… Read full this story
- Find a Ticket Broker to Buy Concert Tickets Online
- Cheap Baseball Tickets Are Often Sold on the Internet
- Will Jonas Brothers Concert Tickets Cost a Fortune?
- Online Ticketing - The Latest Fad
- Concert Ticket Brokers Make Easy Work of Finding Premium Concert Tickets
- Buy Sports, Concert, and Theatre Tickets From a Ticket Broker
- How to Buy Nine Inch Nails Concert Tickets
- Better Deals From a Ticket Broker
- Online Ticket Brokers Take the Hassle Out of Your Event Ticket Search
- World Cup Tickets Goes on Sale
Scalpers Are Reselling Tickets To Bruno Mars' Sold-Out Concert In KL For Up To RM4,256 have 291 words, post on says.com at August 14, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.