Were you awake around 2 a.m. ET on Tuesday? Or perhaps around 4:45 a.m.? If you were, you might be one of the lucky few who happened upon the first chance to preorder Nintendo’s new miniature Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The console, officially known as the Super NES Classic Edition, is a tiny, $80 version of the original Super NES. It comes with two gamepads and 21 games built in. One of those games, “Star Fox 2,” is a previously unreleased sequel to the classic game “Star Fox.” As such, the Super NES Classic Edition is in ridiculously high demand – it’s the perfect marriage of nostalgia and low cost. And this is why it’s so incredibly frustrating that Nintendo’s making it so, so difficult to buy the system. After preorders went live at Amazon and Best Buy in the early hours of Tuesday, they sold out within minutes. That left Walmart, Target, and GameStop – but when would those go live? Later that morning, the thousands of people who wanted to preorder the console were on high alert. Nintendo didn’t respond to Business Insider’s request for comment, and it didn’t issue any statements on its social channels about Super… Read full this story
- Nintendo to hold final Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct stream on November 1
- Amazon sale offers Nintendo Switch with $80 in free gift cards
- Amazon Canada sale offers Nintendo Switch with $80 in free gift cards
- Nintendo surprises fans with ‘Super Mario Maker 2,’ remastered ‘Link’s Awakening’ and new game ‘Astral Chain’
- Nintendo scored biggest with Super Smash Bros. on Twitter during E3
- Tesla Autopilot loses to GM’s Super Cruise in Consumer Reports ratings
- Super Bowl anti-abortion ad roils U.S.
- AT&T, Verizon under investigation over alleged anti-consumer eSIM plans
- Nintendo shows off Super Mario Party, Super Smash Bros. and Fortnite during E3 2018 livestream
- Everything Nintendo just revealed at the Spring 2019 Nindies Showcase
Nintendo’s approach to selling the $80 Super Nintendo is an anti-consumer fiasco have 322 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at August 24, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.