View Full Post Car Tested: Toyota Innova Touring Sport; Road Test No. 844 Price OTR Mumbai: Rs. 19.65 – 25.06 lakhs People who want a sporty-looking, comfortable MPV know where to look now Toyota has been fetching mind-boggling sales for the Innova right since the time when it was first launched in India. In 2016, the Innova Crysta made its way to India and even this generation has become a sure shot success story. To make things even more interesting, the Japanese automaker launched a petrol version of the Crysta. Later, to make the product lineup more appealing, the company went on to launch the Innova Touring Sport which is nothing but a cosmetically enhanced version of the Innova Crysta, aimed at those buyers who think that an MPV shouldn’t look boring. Exteriors – Compared to the regular Innova Crysta, the Innova Touring comes with minor changes to the exteriors but these differences make the car stand out in the sea of the Innovas that are plying on our roads. For starters, the Touring Sport is offered only in Red and White colours and while the White shade looks classy with all the enhancements, the Red one looks loud but… Read full this story
- LaCie Porsche Design Type-C Mobile hard drive review: Style for miles and clever setup
- Test Drive: Is Genesis' G90 Worth $70,000?
- Doping Cloud Still Looms Over a Thrilling Tour de France
- Chris Froome Won’t Ride Tour de France After Injury in Crash
- At 22, Egan Bernal All but Secures Tour de France Win
- With Title Up for Grabs, Tour de France Moves to the Alps
- U.S. Open: Long-Driving Gary Woodland Putts His Way to Victory
- European Tour announces new measures to tighten up on slow play
- Zak Hardaker named in Great Britain squad for upcoming tour
- The Grand Tour: Schedule, Episodes, Trailer, Cars And Everything You Need To Know
Toyota Innova Touring Sport Test Drive Review have 300 words, post on www.motorbeam.com at July 25, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.