Seven years ago, boss man Loh called in a favor at Maserati and got me a just-released GranCabrio for three days in Italy’s Emilia-Romagna province at the tail end of my honeymoon. My wife and I still talk about that blue-on-blue drop-top. It’s fair to say the car holds a special place in my heart. Why shouldn’t it? The GranTurismo is the most beautiful production car to come out of the ‘00s and one of the best-looking cars of the last 10 years (not to mention the best-sounding). Maserati has mostly been clever enough not to mess with a good thing, though I haven’t cared for their tinkering with the front fascia over the years, adding big jowls to the front. I’m far more pleased with the new nose on the 2018 Maserati GranTurismo. It replaces the oversized crescent-shaped scoops with triangular ones, which draw less attention. I’d be thrilled, even, if they were functional, but it’s a good step in the right direction. The grille itself is also reshaped, a rounded hexagon replacing an oval, its points complementing the triangular lower grilles. As long as we’re on the subject of what’s new, we might as well finish it off…. Read full this story
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata first drive review: Laser light show
- First drive review: Lamborghini Huracan Evo
- Reviews arrive days before the iMac Pro launch, and it’s a big performance jump
- 2018 Lexus LS 500 F Sport Is A More Aggressive Luxury Sedan
- Lenovo Yoga 3 review
- Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi review
- Get them while you can! Retailers reveal the bestselling products of Black Friday 2018 including the Echo Dot and trendy velvet sofas - but have YOU managed to bag a bargain yet?
- Samsung Gear Icon X review: The versatile, workout earphones
- Vietnam’s M&A market declines in 2018
- Review: No. Nope. Uh-uh.
2018 Maserati GranTurismo Coupe and Convertible First Drive Review have 304 words, post on www.motortrend.com at July 31, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.