Another “Spider-Man”? Did we really need another one? Hell, yes. Because this time around, Marvel’s in control. And they’ve stripped away the clutter and confusion to get it right, and get back to the basics. One, a nerdy teenager from Queens. Two, a superhero who’s still learning on the job. And three, a sense of fun. That had been missing from Spidey’s last three or four films. It’s been absent from even Marvel’s best movies, lately, which have had so many superhero squabbles they looked like reality shows. But “Spiderman: Homecoming” is its own return — to one hero, one villain, and one simple plot. OK, another superhero — Iron Man — drops in for some tough-love mentoring. There are also a couple of quick, campy Captain America cameos. But this “Spider-Man” skips over the usual dreary, dead Uncle Ben origin stuff to pick up where “Captain America: Civil War” left off, with Peter Parker already empowered. And already confused. Which is why Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man drops by to give him some tips — and an upgraded suit. And Peter soon finds his own purpose — tracking down that arms merchant and all-around villain, the Vulture. Tom… Read full this story
- Producer Says Spider-Man: Homecoming, Venom, and Silver and Black Will Exist in Same World
- Tom Holland: Spider-Man Homecoming Star on When He Feels Sexiest
- Homecoming sends Spider-Man back to school and revives his appeal
- How Expanding Spider-Man’s Universe Can Make the MCU Better | Digital Trends
- Spider-Man explores an overpopulated post-Endgame world in the funny Far From Home
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Could Be Tom Holland's Last MCU Film; Sony Plans To Connect Its Movies To MCU?
- Sony's Spider-Man Movie-verse Will Feature Carnage, and May Include Kraven and Mysterio Films
- Spider-Man: Far from Home Becomes the First Spidey Movie to Cross $1 Billion at Box Office
- Spider-Man 3: Alfred Molina Set to Return As Dr Octopus In Marvel-Sony Film
- Arachnomania: ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Traveling Past $1B Worldwide Box Office Today
'Spider-Man: Homecoming' a very happy return to fun: movie review have 326 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at June 29, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.