1. I think Brandin Cooks looks as impressive as can be early on for the Patriots, and that’s a scary prospect for the rest of the NFL. Why was Cooks so attractive to New England? He the rare receiver who combines the kind of route-running the Patriots demand out of the position with an ability to hit a home run every snap. New England didn’t have that element last year, and the Patriots also didn’t have Rob Gronkowski in the playoffs, and they still scored 104 points over three postseason games. If you put it together, the Pats add Gronkowski, Cooks, Dwayne Allen, Mike Gillislee and Rex Burkhead to the offensive arsenal while losing LeGarrett Blount and Martellus Bennett. Oh, and at least at this point, Tom Brady looks pretty far in front of Jimmy Garoppolo, which is to say he doesn’t look like a guy on the doorstep of 40. All of that is to say that after winning a fifth title, you can see net gains made by New England, at least on offense.2. I think I’ve said what I’m going to say on Odell Beckham—If you’re denying that this is a story, you have your head in… Read full this story
- Sistahs Are Stronger in The Workplace When We Stand Together
- Sainsbury Can Buy Asda. That Doesn’t Mean It Should: Gadfly
- What does Theresa May's victory mean for her Brexit deal?
- I mean, just shut up already, Colin Cowherd, lol
- Churning out a Leeds success story
- China is heading for a fall – here’s what it means for you
- Why the dollar will get even stronger from here
- What does Lane Kiffin’s new contract extension mean for FAU going forward?
- GDPR, or Why Privacy Will Be Stronger in EU Than U.S.: QuickTake
- Broadcast mergers mean seeing the same old story on multiple channels
Pats Get Stronger, Beckham Is a Story, and the Meaning of ’Voluntary’ have 307 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 13, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.