Currently, the Party Organisation, government and people in the city are striving to improve the living environment, making it a city of civilisation, development and integration, Phong said at an art performance, which marked the 42nd anniversary of the Liberation of the South and National Reunification (April 30) and the International Labour Day (May 1).
The victory in April 30, 1975 against the US imperialists was a great success in the national liberation led by the Party and President Ho Chi Minh, an important milestone in the country’s thousand-year history of national defence and construction.
Participants enjoyed special music and dances reliving the Vietnamese people’s tradition of fighting foreign invaders, as well as highlighting the national solidarity to push the country forward.
- Call for 're-think' on £300million City Centre South scheme
- Cardiff City celebrate promotion to Premier League
- Pogba: City celebrations would have been ‘like a death’
- City celebrations would have been 'like a death'
- Lincoln City celebrate Wembley victory
- Giant penguin emoji appears on grass at Dundee park to celebrate World Emoji Day
- Ginger emoji added to iPhone for first time ever to celebrate World Emoji Day
- Albert Primary School celebrates World Book Day
- Kitsap Chamorro community celebrates WWII liberation of Guam
- Stream the Liberation Day Parade LIVE