Color Me Run makes comeback in town this week
Color Me Run, an international running competition combined with music performances, will make a comeback for the fourth edition in HCMC’s District 2 from 1.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. on May 27, following the success of the event in the capital city of Hanoi on April 22.
Unlike normal sporting activities, Color Me Run comprises a series of events and a 5-km paint race during which runners will be showered with colored powder at checkpoints. In addition, participants also will have a chance to enjoy exciting music performances by both local and international artists at the final checkpoint.
Launched for the first time in 2014, Color Me Run is regarded as a pioneering event which gives a rich source of inspiration for local youths and helps them to build a dynamic lifestyle. This year’s event themed “Summer Vibes”is expected to attract the participation of thousands of young people in the city and bring wonderful moments of a meaningful summer for participants.
Invited guests to the upcoming event include American singer Dawin from New York and local artists including Vicky Nhung, Sunny Ha Linh and Trung Quan Idol.
The event which is sponsored by mineral water producer Lavie will take place at Sala urban area in HCMC’s District 2. Further information can be found at www.colormerun.vn.
- National Park Week begins April 21 with free admission
- Town of Lisbon leaders settle into their positions after years of staffing changes
- Lannon men charged for running a driveway and home repair scam that cost their victim $8,000
- Pewaukee, Hamilton School Districts make ninth annual AP District Honor Roll
- Relocation of historic Milwaukee Town Hall in Glendale brings local history to the forefront
- The arrival of 5G preparation is making Greendale and others nervous
- JOLLY GOOD CHILDREN'S BOOKS. Christmas volumes include a cutlery comeback & a taxi takeout
- Biden on Impeachment, L.G.B.T.Q. Forum: This Week in the 2020 Race
- Donkey's hits the streets