During this time, visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy free of charge activities such as re-enacting royal court rituals, folk music performance at Truong Sanh Palace, The Mieu Theatre and Thai Hoa Palace and Hue folk songs at Xung Khiem Pavilion and Tu Duc Tomb.
Visitors to the Hue heritage sites, on this occasion, will also enjoy special discounts, such as free entrance to the Citadel at night for local visitors, investors in Hue and local university students. Also, there will be a 50% discount on night time tickets for tourists who visit the Citadel during the daytime and wish to visit the Citadel again at night.
In addition, visitors are free to visit the Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities and enjoy the unique and valuable Royal Antiquities Collection and Cham Antique Gallery; 50% discount for domestic student groups (registered at the centre); and 50% discount on concert tickets at Duyet Thi Duong Theatre.
Starting from the night of April 22, visitors coming to the Citadel at night will have opportunities to experience the beauty of Hue Imperial, and learn more about ancient rituals such as worshiping ceremony, Hue’s royal court music performance, reproduced martial arts training and court games.
Visitors will also have a chance to experience the Hue culture through an impressive display of five world heritage sites in Hue, as well as special exhibits at local monuments, in addition to exploring Hue traditional crafts and service activities at Truong Sanh and Dien Tho Palace.
The price for a visit to the Imperial City at night is the same for visiting the site during the day — VND120,000 for Vietnamese guests and VND150,000 for international visitors.
- Live blog: Golden Knights seek repeat performance in second game with Ducks
- ‘We Are Going to Kick Ass Together:' Michael Avenatti and Stormy Daniels 'Have Sorted S*** Out'
- Indiana high school girls basketball: Heritage Christian wins city
- Redevelopment nears on Elk Grove motel site
- SEC Rewind Week 11: LSU, Florida win and don't make bettors happy
- The ManeaterTransgender Empowerment and Awareness Week highlights the importance of transgender visibility and acceptance
- Holiday celebrations kick off this week
- Housing survey kicks off next week
- NBC5 Forecast: Sunny but cool to kick off Thanksgiving week
- Missouri trounces Xavier to kick off big week