InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) inaugurated the Intercontinental Asiana Sai Gon hotel and InterContinental Asiana Sai Gon Residences in HCM City on Sept. 9.
They are, the first international luxury hotels to open in the city in the last four years and the first residential property under the InterContinental brand in Asia Pacific.
The two towers are part of the Republic of Korea-invested complex project Kumho Asiana Plaza , which is located on the downtown land lot bordering Le Duan, Hai Ba Trung, Nguyen Du and Le Van Huu streets in District 1.
- HCM City celebrates big Day
- HCM City real estate market faces downtrend
- State employee in HCM City arrested for alleged child molestation
- HCM City learns from Tel Aviv’s experience in smart city building
- Cultural programme features cai luong on HCM City Book Street
- VI Furniture opens first Index Living Mall Furniture store in HCM City
- Drama and music shows to usher New Year in HCM City
- World's oldest female comedian to perform at HCM City bar
- HCM City, Germany’s Saxony-Anhalt state look to expand cooperation
- Red Cross begins voluntary blood donation campaign in HCM City