Viet Nam News HCM CITY – The Sài Gòn Transportation Mechanical Corporation (SAMCO) has broken ground for construction of the new Eastern Bus Terminal (Bến Xe Miền Đông) in HCM City’s District 9. The terminal complex, which will include convenience services, will be located in Long Bình Ward in District 9 and in the southern province of Bình Dương’s Dĩ An Town, the SAMCO announced on Wednesday. The new Eastern Bus Terminal will cover an area of 16 hectares, three times as large compared with the existing Eastern Bus Terminal in HCM City’s Bình Thạnh District. It will include 12.3 hectares in HCM City’s outlying District 9 and the remaining 3.7ha in Dĩ An Town of Bình Dương Province. The bus terminal will be connected with metro line No 1, linking Bến Thành Terminal in District 1 with Suối Tiên Terminal in District 9. It is designed to accommodate more than seven million passengers each year who travel to eastern provinces as well as to localities in the central region and north Việt Nam, the SAMCO said. It will also provide services to some 21,000 passengers and accommodate 1,200 buses per day. The figures are expected to increase to 52,000…
- Birmingham bus rapid transit expected to break ground in May
- Clearwater mayor objects to new landlord ‘snooping’ around city offices
- Phil Murphy ate at swanky restaurant while NJ storm raged
- Snowstorms: How equipped is public transportation in the Northeast?
- Urban Land Conservancy Acquires Land for Affordable For-Sale Home Development in Denver
- The future of transportation: How will we get around Cincinnati?
- Top news stories of 2018 in DuPage County
- Politics Report: Why Maienschein Flipped
- Upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Billy Joel, Post Malone, Cardi B, Kiss
- A Carbon Tax in Washington State Seemed Like a Sure Thing. What Went Wrong?
City breaks ground on bus terminal have 307 words, post on at April 27, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.