Can Tho (VNA) – The Mekong Delta province of Can Tho is preparing to host a number of national and regional volleyball tournaments, with the 2017 Asian Volleyball Confederation (AVC) Women’s Beach Volleyball Tour being the newest event, which will begin on April 28.
The local Department of Tourism, Sports and Culture said facilities serving the AVC event, including two sport grounds and a lighting system for day and night competitions, have been completed.
Twenty teams from 11 countries and territories, such as Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Japan, will compete at the AVC tournament, which lasts until May 1.
In September, Can Tho is expected to organise the national youth’s beach volleyball championship and national beach volleyball championship.-VNA
- UCLA wins beach volleyball championship for NCAA title No. 116
- Canadians Pavan and Humana-Paredes win inaugural Commonwealth Games beach volleyball gold
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Internal dispute leads to India's non-participation in Beach Volleyball
- Nebraska coach John Cook stayed put, busy during beach volleyball season
- Long Beach State defeat UCLA to win its first men’s volleyball championship since 1991
- Olympic great Walsh Jennings announces beach volleyball tour
- FIFA talks about Vietnam’s maiden chance at Asian Women’s Cup
- Gators, Huskers set for NCAA volleyball championship match
- Larissa, Talita win Fort Lauderdale beach volleyball
- Southern Lehigh sweeps Notre Dame for Colonial League volleyball championship