- Newest adjustment on Tan Son Nhat expansion project sends investors into frenzy
- Newest adjustment on Tan Son Nhat Airport expansion project sends investors into frenzy
- HCM City plans 8.4 trillion VND monorail line
- $90 billion for public investment in 2016-2020
- Officials told to submit Tan Son Nhat Airport plan
Prime Minister (PM) Nguyen Xuan Phuc has consented with the adjustment of the industrial zones (IZ) development scheme in Da Nang by 2020.
Accordingly, the Government leader decided to keep the existing IZs under the scheme: Hoa Cam IZ (137 hectares), Lien Chieu (289 hectares), Hoa Khanh (396 hectares) and expanded Hoa Khanh IZ (133 hectares).
The planning of Da Nang IZ (An Don Processing Zone) covering 50.1 hectares follows the PM’s document 499/TTg-CN dated April 7th, 2017.
Mr Phuc also agreed to decrease the area of Hoa Cam IZ (the second phase) from 150 hectares to 119 hectares, and increase the area of Hoa Ninh IZ from 200 hectares to 400 hectares.
Hoa Nhon IZ, with an area of 393.57 hectares, will be added to the overall scheme for the country’s IZs development by 2020.
He assigned the Da Nang People’s Committee to adjust the land use scheme by 2020 and the five year land use plan from 2016 to 2020 of the central city in accordance with legal regulations./.