Singapore defeated Vietnam 1-0 in the second round match of the 27th Southeast Asian Games’ Group A on December 10 in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar. Mohammad Sahil Suhaimi scored the only goal of the game at the first minute of added time in the first half. Singapore received a left-wing corner kick, which went into the centre of the box. Vietnam’s defender, Sam Minh Duc, became confused while trying to kick the ball away. He then gave the ball to Suhaimi whose shot touched defender Pham Manh Hung and changed the direction of the ball. Goal keeper Tran Buu Ngoc could do nothing as he watched the ball entering the net. The only threatening chance to the team was converted to a goal. Meanwhile, Vietnam, which established their domination from the start of the match, failed to find Singapore’s net. Le Van Thang, Ha Minh Tuan and Vu Minh Tuan alternatively created attacks and tested keeper Izwan Mahbud’s skills during the match’s first 10 minutes and continued to make the Singaporean defenders work hard throughout the match. Coach Hoang Van Phuc of Vietnam made all three changes in the second half, but the substitutes did not fare better. Singapore’s simple…
- China determined to beat Iran in U-23 group game, says captain
- Young Blues fan battling rare disease gets surprise trip to Game 3
- Ken Levine interview: Bioshock creator's vision for gaming
- Singapore fines Standard Chartered Bank, Trust
- Vietnam lose to DPRK, out of AFC U23 Championship
- Vietnam to miss suspended key defender in World Cup qualifier
- DC Comics's Justice League Group In April: Let's Play Guess The Surprise!
- Unseen Star Wars Rise of Skywalker clip revealed in FORTNITE as lightsabers added to game during surprise update
- Top 10 Best-Selling Games of 2019 Revealed
- The 25 most anticipated video games of 2016 – Dishonored 2, Uncharted 4, XCOM 2 and more
Singapore surprises Vietnam to top Group A at Games have 305 words, post on at March 27, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.