Google is on the verge of unveiling its new Android version dubbed Android O, at Google I/O 2017 which is scheduled from May 17 to May 19 and we already have a few tips in the rumour town to get you excited. A report by VentureBeat tells that Google is expected to bring in more artificial intelligence into the elements of its upcoming operating system. A new feature which is being called as Copy Less, which allows users to copy text from one app and paste it to the other seamlessly. For example, if you’re in conversation with someone, where you’re talking about where to eat, and you finally find a restaurant on an app or browser, the moment you go back to your conversation, simply type “it’s at” a suggestion is automatically created where you can directly send the information of the restaurant, instead of manually copying text and pasting in the messaging app. This suggestion then could be linked to apps directly. For example, this link could later open on Google Maps, and users could navigate to the restaurant with ease. It’s still unclear whether this feature will be a part of the Android UI, or a part… Read full this story
- Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab review: A tablet, and then some
- These Smart Plugs Let You Automatically Set Your Coffee Maker to Start Brewing In The Morning
- The best Android games currently available (April 2020)
- Xiaomi Mi 8, MIUI 10 to launch on May 31: Full specifications, features
- Top smart home devices that aren't made by Amazon or Google
- Here's everything new and changed in Android 11 Developer Preview 3
- Apple granted patent for smart ring that can control other devices by pointing at them
- Android 10-based OneUI 2.0 update rolls out to Samsung Galaxy A30s: Here’s what has changed
- What is Android TV?
- TopGreener Heavy-Duty Smart Wi-Fi Plug review: Voice control and energy monitoring in one
Report: Android O could get smart copy and gesture features have 311 words, post on in.pcmag.com at March 9, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.