Lady Gaga will step in for Beyonce at this year’s Coachella music festival after the R&B singer, who is pregnant with twins, dropped out of her headlining slot due to doctor’s orders. Gaga, 30, made the announcement late Tuesday on her social media pages with an image of the three-day lineup at the festival, her name at the top of the second day’s schedule, accompanied by the caption, “Let’s party in the desert!” Beyonce, 35, was due to headline the annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in the Southern California desert on April 15 and April 22. She pulled out last week, saying in a statement that she was “following the advice of her doctors to keep a less rigorous schedule in the coming months.” Gaga’s Coachella headlining slot follows her performance at February’s Super Bowl, where she sang, danced and soared over the stage suspended on cables, delivering a flawless choreographed medley of her hits that include “Poker Face” and “Born This Way.” The singer is also due to kick off her world tour in support of her latest album “Joanne” in August. Coachella is the first major U.S. festival of the summer live music scene and hosts…
- Johnny Depp 'threatened to cut off Elon Musk's penis' in rant to Lady Gaga's ex-fiance over the SpaceX founder's relationship with Amber Heard
- From Lady Gaga to HBO, Justin Tranter Is Writing Music to Celebrate Pride Every Day
- Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande Storm to No. 1 on Dance/Mix Show Airplay With 'Rain on Me'
- Aren't you a bit too old? David Hasselhoff, 59, and Pierce Brosnan, 58, try to be hip as they join youngsters at Coachella festival
- Pop music is getting faster (and happier)
- Blues singer Lady A speaks out after country band Lady Antebellum changes its name: ‘This is my life’
- Korean girl group Blackpink announce comeback, new single and full length album release in September
- Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Lizzo, JLo and more stars celebrate the Class of 2020 in YouTube’s live graduation
- How the chaos of 2020 changed the song of the summer
- What is Blackout Tuesday and why are people posting a black square on Instagram?
Lady Gaga replaces pregnant Beyonce at Coachella music festival have 357 words, post on at March 2, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.