A ceremony was held in the central coastal province of Phu Yen on April 1 to mark the 400 th founding anniversary and 36 years of its liberation.
In his speech, Dao Tan Loc, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee, said in the renewal process, beginning as an agriculture-based province, Phu Yen made efforts to ensure food security and step by step developed towards industrialisation and modernisation to improve local people’s living standards.
To date, 100 percent of the villages have got access to the national grid and the number of poor households has reduced to 9 percent.
- Central Michigan wide receiver Mark Chapman top pick in CFL Draft
- Lewis Central goalie Cole Jensen kicks winner, saves day against Abraham Lincoln
- How Mark Martin found out he was in the Hall of Fame
- New IndyCar kits get high marks on opening day of testing
- Fouling flubs mark first 2 days of NCAA Tournament
- Houston Astros Rotation Still a Question Mark as Opening Day Approaches
- Phu Quoc's major river polluted severely
- Saquon Barkley explains why he eschewed pro day drills
- Cities, provinces urged to end cooperation with US ‘ghost school’
- Wyoming routs sloppy Central Michigan in Allen’s finale (Dec 22, 2017)