An art performance took place in central Quang Binh province in the evening of July 29 to launch the “ Quang Binh Spectacular Cave System Discovery Week”. The show featured more than 20 music, dancing and singing performances which demonstrated the province’s cultural identities. The provincial People’s Committee took this occasion to announce diverse activities such as the launch of new tourist destinations, promotions and tourist discounts and farm trips. Within the framework of the festival, food and handicraft fairs will be held in Son Trach commune in Bo Trach district from July 15-19, and in Bao Ninh commune in Dong Hoi city. On the sidelines of the show, the Vietnam Book of Records (Vietkings) awarded the title “The longest zip-line route in Vietnam” to Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. O perational since September 2014, the 400-metre zip-line spans over the Chay River to the entrance of Toi Cave (Dark Cave). Tran Tien Dung, Deputy Chairman of the Quang Binh People’s Committee, said the festival is an opportunity for tourists, locals and businesses to enjoy the imposing scenery of the park and get an insight in the province’s historical and cultural values. Established in 2001, the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National…
- Female graduates are dropping out of the arts. What's the solution?
- If we don't protect arts education, we'll lose the next generation of performers
- City Light Festival kicks off on April 5 for nat’l holiday
- HCM City to host Vietnam–RoK Culture and Tourism Festival
- French culinary festival to feature 51 restaurants from VN
- Hotels fully booked as visitors flock to Da Nang International Firework Festival
- Fight’s On: ACLU, Planned Parenthood Sue to Stop Alabama’s Virtual Abortion Ban
- Pyongyang opens marathon to tourist-runners
- AAC favorite SMU coping with coach’s suspension, tourney ban
- Michelle Obama opens Special Olympics in Los Angeles
Bản in : Quang Binh cave festival opens with art performance have 309 words, post on at March 16, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.