SI.com’s Week in Wrestling is published every Wednesday and provides beneath the surface coverage of the business of pro wrestling. This Super Bowl edition includes a feature interview with Impact Wrestling champion Bobby Lashley; a Wrestlers’ Tribune on the Super Bowl with Shane Helms; the Nitro Files with Eric Bischoff; a Top Ten with Kayfabe Commentaries; and Five Questions with The Blue Meanie.Bobby Lashley on WWE, President Trump, and his fourth reign as Impact Wrestling’s world champion Bobby Lashley is in the midst of his fourth reign as Impact Wrestling world champion. Known as “The Destroyer,” Lashley also competes as a heavyweight for Bellator MMA—his mixed martial arts record is an impressive 15–2—and he also helped headline Wrestlemania 23 with Umaga a decade ago, in a match that featured the infamous “Hair vs. Hair” match between Vince McMahon and Donald Trump. Now 40, Lashley is at the peak of his wrestling game and plans to continue to dominate Impact Wrestling for the foreseeable future.Bobby Lashley has attained success on the amateur wrestling mat, as well as on the pro wrestling ring and the mixed martial arts cage. Yet there is one fight that has eluded him: a matchup with “The Beast… Read full this story
- Ric Flair reveals WWE legend Harley Race faces fight for life against cancer
- Inside dark world of Abercrombie & Fitch, with ‘misogynist’ CEO, links to Epstein and ‘racist shirts’
- Inside dark world of Abercrombie & Fitch, with ‘misogynist’ CEO Mike Jeffries, links to Epstein and ‘racist shirts’
- The media is the real villain in 'I, Tonya.' Harding is owed an apology, says screenwriter.
- US protests latest: George Floyd had tested positive for COVID-19, protests across Washington peaceful but NYC turns violent
- Jon Stewart cares less about his legacy than you do
- Was No Televised Revolution
- 10 Monumental Failures That Lasted Longer Than CNN+ | The Daily Wire
- Comment: 4 years ago, Lawrence Wong was an unlikely pick for the top job. How did he become the next PM-in-waiting?
Week in Wrestling: Bobby Lashley says Trump isn’t racist; Shane Helms on Brady and Ric Flair have 329 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 8, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.